UV Protection Cooling Arm Sleeves, Arm Warmers for Men Women - 2 Pairs
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
[ 2 Pairs ] UV Protection Cooling Arm Sleeves, Arm Warmers for Men Women Youth Arm Support for Cycling Baseball Basketball Driving, Arm Compression Sleeves-Black White, One Size Fit Most
- 2 Pairs of UPF 50 Arm Sleeves - Say Goodbye to sunburn & sunscreen! With the newest UPF 50 protective technology, This sun protection arm sleeves block out over 99.8% of harmful UVA & UVB rays to offer your arms an all-around UV protection. Get these and block the sun once and for all when you are running, golfing, cycling, driving, fishing, or working in the hot sun for many hours. NO blisters and peeling skin, MORE easiness and fun.
- Cooling & Comfort - Making of cooling material (85% nylon and 15% spandex), these cooling arm sleeves are a game changer to offer superior breathable and comfortable experience in the heat of the hot summer. By absorbing sweat and wicking moisture away, you can feel the difference when your arms stay fresh all day instead of being hot and sticky. Perfect for playing baseball, volleyball, basketball and football to help you focus on the game.
- One Size Fits All - These protective sleeves are unisex and universal with a lot of stretch to make sure they fit all sizes of arms for men and women. They simply cover your arms like a second skin without much pressure but won't slide down a bit. No need to struggle with picking a correct size as these sleeves adapt to your arms themselves.
- Seamless & Durable - We use 360 degree seamless weaving technique to make these UV arm sleeves so they are smooth to wear and won't leave embarrassed imprints on your arms. With elaborate sewing and high-quality articulated seaming, the fabric is reinforced and won't unravel or tear easily.
- Ideal for Outdoor & Indoor Sports-The arm sleeves are ideal for outdoor & indoor activities such as jogging, biking, climbing, gardening and so on. Black and Grey ones are also great for tattoo cover-up in workplaces.