USB Console Cable, USB to RJ45 Cisco Console Cable -(1.8m, Blue)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
USB Console Cable, USB to RJ45 Cisco Console Cable for Cisco Routers/AP Router/Switch/Windows 7, 8, 10 (1.8m, Blue)
- ?USB Console Cable?: This Console Cable is to help those who have a PC or laptop and want to use a USB connection to connect the console port with their Cisco modem, router, firewall, switch or other Serial based Cisco device. This is the exact Cable to solve such problem.
- ?Wide Compatible?: This USB to Rj45 Cable compatible with computers of 32-bit and 64-bit operation system in Windows, Mac OS, Linux. No need to download driver for Windows 8/10 and Mac OS with Microsoft (HCL) certified. As for Windows 7, you will need to download and install a driver on line, http://www.ftdichip.com/FTDrivers.htm
- ?FT232RL Chip?: FTDI232RL+ZT213LEEA. The console cable adopts the UK original imported FTDI company FT232RL chip, which is currently the best serial chip with compatibility and stability, and full support for Windows, MAC and Linux.
- ?Application?: USB to RJ45, using RS-232 specification, Cisco, Huawei, H3C, ZTE and other routers/ swithces debugging communication
- ?Simple Installation?: Replaces RS232 (DB-25/DB-9) Serial port perfectly, connecting any laptop/PC's USB port directly to a console port like a charm. No more RS232 Female and male adapters.