Stainless Steel Tea Infuser, Tea Ball for Cups to steep Loose Leaf Tea - 2 Pack
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Stainless Steel Tea, Tea Infuser, Tea Ball for Cups to steep Loose Leaf Tea - 2 Pack
- Made of 304 grade stainless steel; measures 6-inches x 1.7-inches.
- Spring-action handle makes filling and emptying easy; reusable and more economical than using store-bought or disposable tea bags.
- Squeeze handle to open, fill halfway with tea, place ball end into cup, pour in hot water, steep 3-minutes or until desired strength is achieved.
- The mesh is small, even if the tea leaves are small, don't worry about leaking out. EASY way to brew individual cups of tea from loose tea leaves.
- Suitable for all kinds of loose leaf tea, especially for medium to large tea leaves, such as chamomile tea, ceylon tea, raspberry leaf tea, licorice tea, rooibos tea and most others. It is ideal for the tea spot, the tea cups, mugs, teapots.