Macrame cord 4mm natural cotton cord 853 feet macrame rope 284 yd. cotton rope
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Macrame cord 4mm natural cotton cord 853 feet macrame rope 284 yd. cotton rope (4mm x 260m (about 284 yd.))
- 4mm (0.16 in) natural cotton cord. This macrame cord is NOT DYED, NOT BLEACHED, NO CHEMICAL USED, absolutely natural macrame rope.
- In one cotton cord roll is about 853 feet or 284 yards (260 m) 3 strand twisted rope.
- Color - off white (or ivory white, gray white), what I want to say - it is not beige. Cotton cord color depends from cotton yarn, so for production lots cotton cord color shades might slightly vary.
- This macrame cotton cord is made in EUROPE (Europe Union) - what does it mean - THE BEST QUALITY! Please take attention, we sell cotton cord weight, not length. This listing is for one macrame cord roll 1.5 kg (or 3 lb 5 oz.) weight and length might vary in the roll about +- 5%
- With this 3 strand twisted cotton cord is softer to work than with the braided cord, but it's strong enough to hold structure when required. It is a natural cotton cord and it is suitable for all macrame projects: plant hangers, wall hangers, arches and other macrame or DIY projects. This macrame cord is made from thicker cotton threats, that's why it might be different from other cord. It can reveal quicker. When I am making bigger macrame project, I usually using a tape for strand ends.