HDMI Dummy Plug 4K Display Emulator for Windows Mac OSX Linux[fit-Headless,2pack
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
HDMI Dummy Plug 4K Display Emulator Compatible with Windows Mac OSX Linux for Computer Server Remote Access Mining (fit-Headless, 2 Pack)
- 4K HDMI dummy plug makes PC to enable GPU for doing tasks: high resolution GPU accelerated remote desktop and GPGPU operations like cryptocurrency mining, rendering and simulations
- Compact HDMI headless ghost adapter emulates a high resolution up to 4K 4096x2160 display to make a computer run "headless" (without a keyboard, mouse, and monitor)
- Simple fit-headless display emulator is plug-and-play on Windows MAC OS Linux; no driver or external powered needed; solves the Apple OSX headless display issue
- Gold plated HDMI dummy dongle ensures stable digital signal and unlocks the full potential of graphics card, ideal for game-streaming, VR and using Mac Mini server with screen sharing, etc.
- Small low-cost virtual screen display emulator is a must-have for server and colocation farms, SOHO and home servers and remote-deployed headless PCs.